Sunday, September 21, 2014

Another Day...

Good Afternoon...
Wanted to update you with what's going on with the house sale. We're still waiting on the closing, but we did get a call from our agent telling us we should hear something Mon or Tues on the appraisal. Slowly but surely we're moving forward. I will keep you posted.

We picked up our new sign today. I love it, but Ed's not a happy camper! He thinks it's too dark and hard to read. I would love to hear what you have to say about it. Please leave a comment in the comment section on your opinion.


Ya know, I really gotta tell ya something, BUT you gotta promise not to laugh. Last Thursday during all those heavy down pours, I hiked over to the Big House from the MH just like I always do to visit Mr Bathroom. Remember now we're still living in the driveway. Well I was VERY careful, took my shoes off at the door, sat the umbrella down, the next thing I know BOOM flat on my face! Laying there dazed and in amazement... I thought to myself, wow, what just happened??!!?? After picking myself up, I went on about my business. Not realizing I may have hurt something. As time went on my ribs started getting sore and more sore. By the time I was ready for bed it was taking my breath just to move. The hubs was a good sport he switched side of the bed so I could sleep, or should I say try to sleep, on my other side. He even offered to sleep on the couch. It's been 4 days now and it still hurts when I move around, sneeze or cough, other than that it ain't too bad.

I'll be keeping everyone up to date with the Hurlburt's Adventures so stay tuned, you just never know might happen. Signing off for now, from the driveway...

Happy Camping and Safe Travels!

3 comments:

  1. Debi, I checked with Dick, and he said the sign looks great and is not too dark (at least in the picture). I like it, too! You might need to see a doctor about those ribs, but you probably just bruised them. Take care and feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS! Glad you are okay!.....and the sign looks great! Glad to hear of the progress. Keeping the faith!!

    ReplyDelete